Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Nothing in over a year. Is anyone still reading it? Do you have thoughts on UTX?

I've begun looking at UTX (along with other Dow30 stocks) and came here looking for chatter.
Print the post Back To Top
I suppose I'm still "lurking" here. Which is to say, UTX is one of my Fave'd boards and so I read when someone posts.

I bought some UTX a year ago (11/14). Enjoying the dividends and a 25% gain. It's a long term hold for me.

Other than that I have no real trade-able thoughts. I like their diversity of products and the dividend, though I'd like it to be larger. And I think as the economy gets moving again, so will UTX.
I'm seriously considering opening a position, however, I expect our economy to hit a double dip recession. I'm moving more heavily into cash and will potentially buy in on the next dip.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I have a small position in UTX and read whenever anyone posts here. I'm also looking for the next "dip", What are you using for an entry point?
I tend to use http://invest.kleinnet.com/bmw1/stats16/UTX.html as a guide and follow up with further DD
I'm using the BMW revision to mean also (and Mike Klein's charts).

UTX is "attractive" but less so than other Dow30 stocks. I don't have a specific entry point in mind but am keeping an active comparison to the other Dow30 stocks.
I'm using the BMW revision to mean

Make that "reversion"
Hey Jim !!!

I've held UTX for 30+ years. Show me something that can beat it !!!

Compare perfromance with anything else over the last month, year, five years, ten...

Buy Now - it's going to 80 !!!
I've held UTX for 30+ years. Show me something that can beat it !!!

UTX has made it onto my watch list but I think the economy (and market) are going down again before going back up. I've been moving to cash to support the purchase of several stocks, including UTX (which IMO looks juicier than its arch enemy GE at this point).

I've already got my cash set aside for UTX, no I'm just waiting for a buying opportunity :)
You're missing it right now !!!

Well, it'll probably go down a couple points this week, but I'd grab some ASAP !!!
No. of Recommendations: 1
BTW - I worked for Pratt & Whitney - I know about GE & UTC.

My dentist sails with George David - says he's a straight up guy.

The "cultures" are vastly different. P&W is honest...

Read about their ACE initiative...