Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
DeagolTheStoor , on of the Fool's mottos is Enrich, Amuse, Enlighten. It looks like you confused which of those traits the original post was meant to be doing.

As far as chain mail, you might want to check on your definitions. At what point does a joke become chain mail. I've constantly get jokes forwarded. I also once in a while get chain mail sent to me.

Once in a blue moon there are borderline ones (I have a nice one about the chian mail killer around here somewhere....but the wording is a little harsh for TMF if I remember right).....and this one could be taken the wrong way if Mary over in HR sends it out company wide with a priority High precluded with "Make sure our server is offline!!!".

But given the date, you really need to just site back, relax, and buy some more AAPL stock.

A year from now you'll be happy you did <grin>

4aapl

(and how exactly are CSCO, ORCL, INTC, and AOL going to be hurt by a few people not turning on their computer for one day? "Oh my gosh, our web hits are down 1%. We'd better cancel that order from Cisco. Take down the databases too. Stat! We'd better switch all our systems to AMD since Intel must be the root of this evil.

And that 1% decides that since they didn't connect to the internet on the 1st of the month, what's the point in paying $20 for unlimited service for the following 30 days????.

You're right. Better drop those stocks and buy more AAPL instead. But do it quick. I here the internet will be down in a few hours!)

(Ack, Japan is already offline!!!!!!!!! Dsheely, is Australia still connected? Dsheely????)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.