Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 39
When I was a senior in high school taking your Humanities class, we
heard on a daily basis....................

"DO SOMETHING THAT CHAIR CAN'T DO!!!!"

Let me tell you about a classy, kind, off-the-wall, group of
people you would ever meet!!! -- (just your kind!!)

These "Foolish" elves they like to call themselves, have decided
to make their corners of the globe a little more special.

It all started with a letter -- A letter to Santa sent by a small child who's guardian angel happen to a beautiful woman by the name of Bookgrrl.

This young lady shared herself with her friends -- told us how she felt fulfilling that childs request.

Well, we thought, why should she have all the fun!! --- I wanna play too!!!

So, this band of Elves answered more letters and donated time - money - food -- love -- support.

She got off that "chair" Ms. Huestead! -- she made one idea blossom into a beautiful bounty of hope and charity.

Well, this year, Bookgrrl must have sensed that I had been spending too much time in my "chair" -- and allowed me to get up and recapture that glorious sense of worth.

I feel whole again!

My chair can't corral books!
My chair can't teach people!
My chair can't feel the tears flowing down my face right now!

My chair can't help people -- But I can!

I got off my chair, Ms Huestead!

I hope I made you proud!

Your student,

Jeff

* A SHIPMENT OF 55 BOXES OF JOY, HAPPINES, TEARS, FRIENDSHIP, LAUGHTER AND CHARITY WILL BE DELIVERED TODAY!!! ---- I truly love you all for doing this --- I am a sloppy red eyed mess right now!!

Uncle Jeffy

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.