Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Dear old demiller1

I cannot disagree with a lot of what you say here regarding the Oz market, and I have followed all of your posts with great interest..........but Oh! what a blue mood you must be in today.

Oz forgotten?.........never.

As a Brit yet to visit your fine country, I am here to tell you that I have a great respect for the guts and ingenuity shown by some of you guys. You have some top class companies nestled away and paddling like mad to grow to worldclass status.

One I have followed for a long time now, and invested in is Novogen. I and others have posted a number of times here about this small company that I believe will grow into a worldclass enterprise and make you proud.

Even the new year celebrations were a triumph and seen live right around the world. Yes you are tied to the world economies, but then so are we all.

Are you really that pessimistic? .......or has it just been a bad day?

Isignificant? Never. Sit down, have a cold one and think about it. Then I dare you to say it again. ;-)

There is a lot of respect right around the world for Oz, make no mistake.

I'm coming to check you out very soon...so be warned

Regards

Applefoot
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.