Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
UGH!! I'm drowning in debt. I'm tired of working my life away. Anyone have a magic trick or poof machine that can help?!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
UGH!! I'm drowning in debt. I'm tired of working my life away. Anyone have a magic trick or poof machine that can help?!

<sarcasm> POOF! You're debt-free!

What?!?! It didn't work? </sarcasm>

The only thing that will 'erase' debt is bankruptcy. And if you haven't cured the issues that caused you to get into debt in the first place, bankruptcy won't 'fix' your issues with debt, it will just allow you the chance to get back into debt, probably at higher interest rates, so you end up in worse trouble in less time than it took you to get there the first time.

Do you know how much debt you have? Do you have a plan to pay it down? Without a plan to pay down your debt and a commitment to work that plan, you are likely to take longer to pay it off, if you manage to do so at all.

AJ

P.S. I did hear that there was a big PowerBall jackpot up for grabs tonight, but I think that you had to buy tickets by 10 pm ET.
No. of Recommendations: 3

Just quit working and stiff everybody. Easy.

I do like the idea of a poof machine though. Maybe if you actually invent one you could become rich. I would buy one. If it was portable I mean. And if it could produce poofs quickly. I want to fill my enemies' cars up with poofs through the open sun-roofs.

xtn
No. of Recommendations: 3
<<UGH!! I'm drowning in debt. I'm tired of working my life away. Anyone have a magic trick or poof machine that can help?! >>

As a matter of fact, I DO:

<<“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

? Albert Einstein>>

You need to smarten up.

Seattle Pioneer