No. of Recommendations: 0
As a state worker in MA, I have a non-qualified deffered compensation plan. I plan to retire in two years (in June. I know I can't touch this money until I retire. Then I can take distributions or lump sum - no rollovers allowed. I am currently contributing $100 weekly to this plan (Fidelity Growth & Income). My question (finally) is: should I keep on contributing or is there a better use for my money? I will be starting in with the UV4 in a couple of weeks, transferring an IRA and 4 other mutual funds into a self-directed IRA.
Hope to hear from another old FOOL (I'm 62).
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.