Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I hope this poll is accurate!!!

A new SurveyUSA poll in Georgia finds Jon Ossoff (D) leading Sen. David Perdue (R) in their U.S. Senate runoff, 50% to 48%.

In the other U.S. Senate runoff, Raphael Warnock (D) leads Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R), 52% to 45%.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/12/03/democrats-hold-edge-in-...

from the comments:

- Biden won Georgia again yesterday— so much winning and I’m not tired of it yet

- There was a Blue Wave on November 3. 15 million more people voted for Biden than voted for HRC in 2016. That was a massive surge. What kept the election from being a blowout is that Trump's machine mined every last non-college White in the country with targeted appeals, and he drove several million never voters to the poll. He gained 11 milion votes over his total in 2016. But the key is those were Trump voters, not Republicans. Without Trump on the ballot, they will not turn out. The results in Georgia will hinge on whether we can turn out our voters from last month, and if we can register additional voters. I am hopeful but not predicting a win or a loss.

- Salon: David Perdue bought Pfizer stock — a week before the company said it would develop a vaccine.

- Ossoff cleaned Perdue’s clock in the debate and Perdue is a crook. So of course Perdue will win.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm not counting on that poll being accurate.
To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow,
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong,
To love pure and chaste from afar,
To try when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star.

This is my quest,
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless,
No matter how far.
No. of Recommendations: 0
And just in case the copyright police are active today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzMb6WWKOj0
No. of Recommendations: 0
"I'm not counting on that poll being accurate."

More importantly, the Dems in Georgia should ignore all polls and just turn up and vote Dem!

Ken
Republicans should not vote!!
It is a rigged election!!
Show your disgust and abstain!!
Send your money to help the PRESIDENT fight this fraud!!*

Covid is a hoax!!
No one has died from this!!
Show your courage and go to a big Christmas and New Year parties!!

Joe Biden is going to try to take away Christmas!!
Don't stand for this happy holidays or QUANZA rubbish!!
Keep the Christ in CHRISTmas!!

*donations are 2000% tax deductible.
Donations of more than $1,000 get a free 2016 MAGA hat ] while supplies last
Donations of more than $10,000 get a free night in any Trump resort (Minimum 7 day stay, golf fees not included)
Donations of more than $100,000 get free representation by one of the Presidents personal attorneys in your own law suit.
Donations of more than $1,000,000 get a free pardon for any crime (some limitations at the state level may apply, void where prohibited)