No. of Recommendations: 19
President Donald J. Trump took out Al Bagdadi and now Suleimani. They were probably two of the biggest terrorists left on the planet. They were at least the most well known. It is comical to see the leftist clowns bend themselves into pretzels trying to denigrate President Donald J. Trump for making America safer. I have been rolling on the floor laughing my keister off for some time now. Do democrats have any shred of self-awareness? They can’t even admit they have TDS.

They praised 0bummer for taking out Osama as if he personally went to a cave in Afghanistan and started tracking Osama until he found him at home and personally shot him. ButPresident Donald J. Trump directs our forces to take out two of the biggest scum buckets on the planet and the democrats find themselves on the side of the terrorists, defending them over their own President. It’s as if they want America to fail just because they aren’t in charge of it.

Are you guys laughing too? I think I may have actually cracked a rib laughing at these fools. They fall all over themselves trying to criticize these actions without realizing some of the most basic truths about human nature. Reagan understood it and President Donald J. Trump does too. Liberals, who think they are the smartest beasts to stride the planet, never could nor will they ever understand it. You see, their own arrogance blinds them to it.

The Iranian government is full of the same type of petty tyrants and pigs that fill the ranks of our liberal elite. They understand power. There isn’t much else that sways them. Killing Suleimani may cause them to retaliate. But something the leftists can’t get for whatever reason, is that weakness draws aggression. The Iranians have been attacking us forever and they will keep doing it as long as we let them. We didn’t start this with his death, we are trying to finish it with his death. Reagan understood it and destroyed half their navy to shut them up.

Suleimani may just be the first step. Iran aggresses us again and we up the ante until they can’t take it anymore. They don’t do Mr. Nice Guy. They don’t do diplomacy. They do aggression and hatred. That’s how we learn em. Leftist will never get this no matter how much you try to learn em. Instead they keep putting on their clown show.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
Are you guys laughing too? I think I may have actually cracked a rib laughing at these fools.

Seething with rage at the obvious injustice and double standards may be a better descriptor of felt response.

Rope
No. of Recommendations: 0
I will ignore the part of your post where you cluelessly forget to mention almost every person who has criticized the assassination as "I am glad Suleimani is dead, but what happens now?". I.E. they are not criticizing the fact that he is dead, they are criticizing the fact that the administration appears clueless as to what comes next when you assassinate a foreign government official. While watching you miss the obvious of what they are saying and then pretending they are saying something else is quite funny, it isn't the important thing here. The important thing here is what comes next.

Let's just focus on that little bit.

You say "Suleimani may just be the first step. Iran aggresses us again and we up the ante until they can’t take it anymore."

Tough talk for sure, but do you really mean and know what you are saying?

Do you know what the ultimate step of "upping the ante" is?

Ground invasion of Iran.

Are you prepared for that? Are you prepared to defend the cost of trillions of dollars and thousands of dead U.S. soldiers it will take to invade and occupy Iran? Iran is far larger than Iraq. Plus we probably will not have support of Canada, Australia, Germany, France, or Spain. We might not even have the support of England because they are still a bit hurt about the Iraq fiasco we dragged them into. Turkey might not let us use it's airspace for supporting operations there. All in all it is going to be much more expensive (in terms of money and troops) than Iraq was.

Are you ready to support that? Or is "upping the ante" just tough talk with no real meaning for you?
No. of Recommendations: 10
”Are you guys laughing too? I think I may have actually cracked a rib laughing at these fools.

Seething with rage at the obvious injustice and double standards may be a better descriptor of felt response.“

It isn’t worth it. You gotta laugh at them because they truly are clowns. Getting mad is only going to ruin your health. You should hear Omar, AOC and other democrat idiots. They all try and start out by saying he deserved to die but.....

Then they all pretend the next step is war and President Donald J. Trump is going to drag us into one when he has shown even less of a propensity for war than even the 0bamassiah. Check this out:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-rebuke-trump-for-...

” “You are threatening to commit war crimes," Warren wrote. "We are not at war with Iran. The American people do not want a war with Iran. This is a democracy. You do not get to start a war with Iran, and your threats put our troops and diplomats at greater risk. Stop.””

That’s actually Liawatha, the lead idiot on the left but you get the picture. They want power over all of us but lack even a fundamental understanding of what it entails or means. Can you imagine the level of stupid it takes to think these people think you go from zero to war with nothing in between. These people are true mouth breathers. Here is another lesson for them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

This is what Reagan did without putting boots on the ground. He shut their little midget tyrant mouths. Guess what. They got it but our own dummies still didn’t.

Now, is killing Suleimani an act of war? Sure, sure. Is killing US troops an act of war? Yes, yes it is. Is downing one of our drones an act of war? Ummm hmmm. Why do leftists always leave the other parts out?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
No. of Recommendations: 3
Ground invasion of Iran. - Umm

-------------

Strawman.
No. of Recommendations: 3
It isn’t worth it. You gotta laugh at them because they truly are clowns. Getting mad is only going to ruin your health.

Laughing at the behavior they display publicly display is a good policy, ridicule the ridiculers. Being angry to demand justice for crimes committed in private is also an appropriate policy. Corruption must be rooted out and the perpetrators punished.

Rope
No. of Recommendations: 7
Maybe Trump should have

drawn a RED LINE, you know,

just like Obama.

That would have set things

straight. That would have

brought everyone in line.

And, Qassem Soleimani would

still be plotting against America.
No. of Recommendations: 10
Now, is killing Suleimani an act of war? Sure, sure. Is killing US troops an act of war? Yes, yes it is. Is downing one of our drones an act of war? Ummm hmmm. Why do leftists always leave the other parts out?

I know this is late, but you forgot to add, "Is attacking a US Embassy an act of war?" Yes, it is, and when they attacked, they were organized BY Suleimani to the point of spray painting on the walls, "This belongs to Suleimani."

They attacked an embassy. An embassy is considered the land of the country of the embassy. Attacking an embassy is supposed to be considered equivalent to attacking Washington DC, or New York, or Boston, or any other US land.

They attack US citizens on US soil. We killed the guy that organized the attack.

Kathleen
No. of Recommendations: 0
President Donald J. Trump took out Al Bagdadi and now Suleimani

Interesting! Donald J Trump, Cadet Bone Spurs, took out!!!

One has to go back and read conservative's anger, when Obama took out Obama Bin Laden. Obama when he was running as a candidate declared he will pursue OBL, if he gets credible intelligence will go after him and kill him. Let us remember, the conservatives, and security hawks were then arguing about Pakistani sovereignty, and when Obama delivered on his promise the naive, ignorant argued it is the seals who killed, as if they acted on their own.

Now, Suleimani's killing is praised as a tough action by conservatives. Interesting.

Cadet Bone Spurs ordered killing assuming it will give him a boost, except his supporters no one is amused.

Worst President, Worst human being.
No. of Recommendations: 7
Worst President, Worst human being. - Kingran

------------------

And the best part is he will be your president for another five years....