Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Here's a series of future commercials to help Landrieu and other vulnerable Senate democrats. The GOP floated a proposal to ENFORCE allowing folks to keep their plans back in 2010.

The dems killed it. By a party-line vote. Who are the extremists, again?

Who sabotaged Obamacare? You did.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/178521/

Senate Democrats voted unanimously three years ago to support the Obamacare rule that is largely responsible for some of the health insurance cancellation letters that are going out.

In September 2010, Senate Republicans brought a resolution to the floor to block implementation of the grandfather rule, warning that it would result in canceled policies and violate President Barack Obama’s promise that people could keep their insurance if they liked it. . . . On a party line vote, Democrats killed the resolution, which could come back to haunt vulnerable Democrats up for re-election this year.

Senate Democrats like Mary Landrieu, Jeanne Shaheen, Mark Pryor, Kay Hagan and Mark Begich – all of whom voted against stopping the rule from going into effect and have since supported delaying parts of Obamacare.

Epic.
Fail.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
>block implementation of the grandfather rule,

The pubs did not want grandfathering of existing policies?

I don't think we are getting the complete picture here.

I heard on NPR this morning that the insurance companies could allow all of the existing non-compliant policies to remain in effect until Jan 1, 2015. The cancellations are an attempt to force customers to upgrade.

Peter
"The cancellations are an attempt to force customers to upgrade."

False,

The truth is Obamacare has set the cancellations into motion, proven true by asking this question. If Obmacare didn't exist would we be seeing these cancellations? Of course the answer is no, so why are they being cancelled? Because of Obamacare is the answer.
I heard on NPR this morning that the insurance companies could allow all of the existing non-compliant policies to remain in effect until Jan 1, 2015. The cancellations are an attempt to force customers to upgrade.

Peter

Pretty easy to see why.