Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Here's the beginning of an article that appeared yesterday (11/2):

CALABASAS, Calif., Nov 2, 1999 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Digital Insight Corporation (Nasdaq: DGIN) today announced a partnership agreement with Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc. (PSCU), one of the country's leading providers of credit and debit card services for credit unions. According to John Dorman, Digital Insight's President and CEO, the agreement enables Digital Insight to provide online access
to credit card account data through its AXIS(TM) Internet Banking system. The new service, which will allow account holders at community financial institutions to view information on credit card transactions and balances over the Internet, will be available immediately.

Full text can be found here:

http://quote.fool.com/news/news.asp?symbols=DGIN&currticker=DGIN&search=dgin&range=w&action=gs&pos=1&sid=306p7001

What I found interesting about this is that my Credit Union (who was DGIN's very first customer) offloaded their credit card processing last year to First USA. So now I have to go to FUSA's web site to view credit card info, and it REALLY sucks comapred to DGIN's web service.

I hope this means that more institutions will choose to stay with DGIN instead of selling out to the big boys.

Jadee
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.