No. of Recommendations: 0
DH made corned beef and soda bread with craisins. He had Guinness and I had a nice Austrian Gruner Veltliner. He only cooked half of the corned beef. We may try roasting it next time.

One of my friends was telling me about this Belgian Cherry lager beer, I still have not had a chance to find and try it. I have had a few Belgian Beers and tend to like them, can't beat a country that has their beer made by Tapist monks

I was actually thinking of craisins for the Soda Bread, but I do it for my wife's memories so I keep it simple and try to not make it too tasty as I ate her mom's cooking many times, and I figure if she is going for the memory that is the best path.

Her mom was a terrific woman, but other than mashed potatoes, well......
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.