Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
...that the CAPS clock hasn't yet been changed for daylight savings time? I'm no big fan of dst, but I think the American exchanges use it.
Print the post Back To Top
Scratch that. I think it's a weird thing going on with my computer.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday with some of my posts. I am not sure if it is a caps error or what. It is really strange though. If you look at my old posts it shows me responding to your question before you even asked it. Hmmmm, maybe I am clairvoyant. I think the market will tank, then go up, then tank, then go up and the entire time people will try to predict when it is going to happen. Only some of the people will be right part of the time and nobody will be right all of the time. Which leaves the question. Is Bern going to do a 75 rate cut next week or not? The market needs some more good news next week, because I think it will tank on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, but not Friday.  

The clairvoyant post thing has happened to me too. Maybe it is our personal computers that have mismatched clocks.
Thanks, madcowmonkey. Now I know when to invest.

No problem, I am just trying to help you pin point the supa dupa JLO. 

The schitzo video that you sent was sent to me a couple days earlier. But thanks for the mocking. Hey have you noticed how many new people are starting out caps these last two days on the blogs. I wonder if they really are new or if they gave up on the port and "started" a new one. 

My Purpose 

The US stock market 

Trying to figure this out. 

So the game begins!!!

Go to the newest bloggers and check it out. I don't know? They might be new, but most are just picking the minimum or none at all. I need to go check how many players are in this game now. 50,000+? Oh yeah, did you also notice less people are gunning for the top caps players or at least not blogging about it as much too. I'm coming to get you and see you soon spec bear. Really! Have fun opening and closing picks for the rest of your life (same pics that is).