Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
Did anyone else get a tear in their eye as TTD plunged into the $500's intraday?
I came close, but didn't pull the trigger. I might do $499 but I really want $450 or less to feel like I have the future upside in the following 12-18 months to justify it.

So close!

Same with ROKU and MGNI and a few others that ran a bit too hot in the previous 6 months to make me feel like this was truly a meaningful buying dip.

BUT!!!
I did get back into growth stocks!

With the market bleeding out all over the floor, I sacrificed some lower convictions from yesterday and went after some names I felt were providing even better values at near the lows of the day.

Here is what Dreamer Corp Port looks like at the moment:

Up 34% YTD
58% SPG
19% Cash
5% VYGVF (Voyager Digital)
3.5% SFTW (BlackSky)
2.5% KC
2.5% GHVI
1.5% NVDA
1.5% U
1.5% crappy mandatory mutual fund
1% CRWD
1% DDOG
1% ZM
1% IPOE (SoFi)

If that isn't 100%, sue me...you get the idea.
And if you don't see it listed, that means I sold it.
Buh-bye China EV plays...we hardly knew ya.
Sad to see SPACs like SPGS-U and NSH get shot, but for the price/risk/upside, I just liked the combination I wound up with the best.

What now?
I think this is a win-win for me.
1. we plunge back into the depths of despair, and I swoop in with my 19% cash and 22% more cash (if needed) by way of liquidating remainder of my non-taxable SPG, and cherry-pick more of what I have or possibly add from the ad-tech gang if they go low enough.
2. we go onwards and up and to the right for next few months. I crush all in my path with the mighty gains of my 3% Saul Segment Stocks, and hopefully SPG trucks right along up to $135. If either runs too hot, may sell to guard against a sell-the-reopen-news Summer meltdown.

That is the plan anyway. Enjoy the weekend all!

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.