Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
This afternoon, while driving home, a black Lincoln suddenly wedged himself between me and the car in front, then continued to cut into the other lane and exited the freeway. What caught my eye was a brand badge on its trunk that identified its power plant as "2.0L"... did I see right?

A Lincoln with a 2 liter engine?

A Lincoln being an econobox?

A Lincoln without any of its past prestige?

If so, it's a shamefully long way down from this:

http://dotcomjoe.com/0822cd1

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
The MKZ's base level engine is a 2.0-liter, turbocharged 4-cylinder that makes 240-hp. Although not spectacular by any means, it will spank the car in your picture in almost every objectively measurable way.

xtn
No. of Recommendations: 1
But it's such an ugly car, and one to be worth hardly anything in 2-3 years.
No. of Recommendations: 0
This afternoon, while driving home, a black Lincoln suddenly wedged himself between me and the car in front, then continued to cut into the other lane and exited the freeway. What caught my eye was a brand badge on its trunk that identified its power plant as "2.0L"... did I see right?

A Lincoln with a 2 liter engine?

A Lincoln being an econobox?

A Lincoln without any of its past prestige?

If so, it's a shamefully long way down from this:

http://dotcomjoe.com/0822cd1

~aj

You can spend almost $90K on a BMW 5-series and have a 4 banger under the hood.

All the luxury makes - Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lincoln, Cadillac have boosted 4-bangers pretty far up their line.