Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Did Travis to Hickam last March. Great going down, especailly if you are starting from McChord; you should be out on the first or second flight of the day.

I had trouble coming back. Missions downrange were cancelled (no cargo), so nothing was coming back CONUS. Well an extra four days in Paradise isn't so bad, worse places to be stranded (ie Soto Cano, Honduras when locked down at the airfield). I bet you may have trouble coming back, just because of the shift of routine missions due to supporting Afghanistan and the PI.

Don't know much about Pago 'cept some good diving. I have a pamphlet from AMC on flights to/from Richmond, Australia. I could fax it to you if you like.

shbarnes
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.