Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
There is no Rock Bottom in Castle Rock according to the very nice man I spoke with at RB in Denver... now there is a brew house called Rock Yard and I can make the reservation there or else we can go to South Denver at the regular haunt.

What say you all?

CaveGirl
Print the post Back To Top
Yeah it's called the Rock Yard, my bad.

West of I-25, near the Outlet Mall shops, probably Exit 183 (?)

Cavey, I'll let you handle the Reservations, 'kay? Monday nite, 6:30pm until....???

That sound good?

TJ/PL: Should we try and carpool?

Yoda

I'm going to decline. I'll be pretty tight on the schedule and controlling my destiny seem the best choice, though I wouldn't mind the DD.

TJ
Only two for me.

There is no Rock Bottom in Castle Rock according to the very nice man I spoke with at RB in Denver... now there is a brew house called Rock Yard and I can make the reservation there or else we can go to South Denver at the regular haunt.

Tough call - the Rock Yard might not be a bad place, assuming they'll take our reservation and they have a good selection of beer and decent food. If they will take us, go for it.

The other choice depends on what you mean by the "regular haunt". If we're not going to Castle Rock, then we should go to the Rock Bottom in Park Meadows. It's an additional 15-20 minutes north for the Springs crowd. However, if you meant Old Chicago on Arapahoe, I'd say stick with the Rock Yard.

HockeyPhool
brew house called Rock Yard and I can make the reservation there
~~~
YEA... that's it! The Rock Yard! I'm up for that...

Seymore6... . [o;

~~~
All I got is the truck... I carry 2. Me and one more. It don't matter to me. Call me if needed.

Seymore6... . [o;

Rock Yard is a brewery, too... I vote we check it out... if we hate it, we'll just drink really bad beer and trash the place.

Oh, I gotta call Wayne on this one... he's not online that much and might want to check it out... and MirKatze... did I leave anyone out?

CaveGirl
Oh, I gotta call Wayne on this one... he's not online that much and might want to check it out... and MirKatze... did I leave anyone out?

I gave KenpoKate a heads-up the other night - you might want to call Maggie. What about KathColo?

And who was that guy that used to hang out on FiCO? I think maybe he moved to Arkansas, or Georgia, or someplace like that? Whizzer, or something similar...

=8^)

HockeyPhool6
...laying the SMACK down...
What about KathColo?

:) Can't make it this time. I'll keep trying though.

Kath

Thanks for the email, CG.

I guess maybe we could come. We haven't seen you guys in months!

Miriam
:) Can't make it this time. I'll keep trying though.

Hiya, Kath! Glad to know you're still lurking.

HockeyPhool6

Do! Aside from the fact that I could retrieve my cooler and freezer back from your Evil™ Clutches®, it would be great to see you and The Oracle.

HockeyPhool6
I gave KenpoKate a heads-up the other night - you might want to call Maggie. What about KathColo?

And who was that guy that used to hang out on FiCO? I think maybe he moved to Arkansas, or Georgia, or someplace like that? Whizzer, or something similar...

----------------------

Eeeek! I forgot about Maggie and Kath... I'll relay the say e-mail out to all three... I am soooooo forgetful of my non-calling me let's go out friends.

CaveGirl
Sorry to hear about that Kath... maybe the next one which will be in the week following... myadidas is coming out from California...

CaveGirl

Miriam

------------------------

Excellent! I look forward to seeing you!

CaveGirl

--------

You just better be careful there Hockeyboy. Or else...

The Wizard
*Moved to Texas for a damm good reason*
You just better be careful there Hockeyboy. Or else...

=;^)

HockeyPhool6