Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Was I invited?:

What should dianakalt have for dinner with impolite tonight?

d

<confidential to RJ> NEENER!

53% (19 Votes)
Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp

11% (4 Votes)
Red Curry with duck

22% (8 Votes)
Panang Curry with chicken

3% (1 Vote)
I have curry in my pants

11% (4 Votes)
I have Pad Thai in my pants

I didn't have any curry. Was that why?

Duck
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I didn't have any curry. Was that why?

Duck

Probably. As it was, we only talked for 2 and half hours.

Diana did indeed eat Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp. I had Pad Thai with chicken, and will have the rest of it today for lunch.

impolite
Was I invited?

Sadly no - this was a girl's night out.

HOWEVER....

imp and I specifically discussed that you are one of our All Time Favorite Fools We'd Like to Meet In Person.

We've also decided that the next time you plan your solo road trip, you MUST come through KC and you MUST stay long enough that we can get together with you for at least a couple of hours for dinner or something.

If you give us enough notice we can probably get RJ to come up from OKC and then we can go to the Thai joint and have the Red Curry with Duck for real.

d
No. of Recommendations: 2
We've also decided that the next time you plan your solo road trip, you MUST come through KC and you MUST stay long enough that we can get together with you for at least a couple of hours for dinner or something.

Total vouch on this one.

If you give us enough notice we can probably get RJ to come up from OKC and then we can go to the Thai joint and have the Red Curry with Duck for real.

Can I just say I'd tease him for the rest of our lives if he came up to KC to meet Duck but wouldn't make a booty call on New Year's Eve with me?

impolite

Can I just say I'd tease him for the rest of our lives if he came up to KC to meet Duck but wouldn't make a booty call on New Year's Eve with me?

What can I say? I had my eye on the bigger picture way back then.

Still it was a very tempting offer.

Tease away.

RJ
No. of Recommendations: 3
PS, consider your booty called for 1/1/07.

RJ
...imp and I specifically discussed that you are one of our All Time Favorite Fools We'd Like to Meet In Person....

Aw.

I'm flattered. I'm probably too weird for public social contact, though.

Again, I'd have to invent some reason to be anywhere near KC. Maybe tornado hunting!

Duck
All Time Favorite Fools We'd Like to Meet In Person

So, who else was on the list? My list is much too long. But since I am flying from one coast to the other in a week, I shall wave at each state in honor of those I want to meet.

-Sunny

So, who else was on the list? My list is much too long.

And I notice you didn't give us your list, either. 'Fess up!

-synchronicity
No. of Recommendations: 2
And I notice you didn't give us your list, either. 'Fess up!

Hmmm...

Okay, not in order of importance, and I'm quite certain I have left many important people out.

batchfile
snippee
marciabee
sugarski
mapletree
Foolyap & Lizmonster
imp & RJ
MrSnarkyPants
sassy
synch
bookgrrl
D2Q
6'7" (Probably could be arranged next weekend if it weren't for the plane wanting to leave the airport so quickly!)
MPF
flippo
tconi
WP
dianakalt
sisypheanfool
juiceb
SSM

If someone is looking at this list and feeling left out, don't! It's late and I am procrastinating about my homework. Hence, my mind isn't totally on the task at hand.

-Sunny
"If you give us enough notice we can probably get RJ to come up from OKC and then we can go to the Thai joint and have the Red Curry with Duck for real."

Should Duck be eating duck. Somehow that just doesn't seem right.

Stockbuyer2