No. of Recommendations: 0
Not too sure whether this is a problem for just my daughter or.....

Just had a call from her regarding the repayment plan for her student loans. She'd had a sudden jump in the payment request plus a notice that she was in arrears. Called directly and was told that there has been a web site change as of the start of this month and there is no payment history for her......that would be for the past 2 years.

The "new" website doesn't appear to be functional WRT the "manage my account" page (at least, per my computer.....daughter is trying to juggle the calls along with work)

Manifestly, she has a payment history via her bank transactions but this seems a bit odd to say the least.

Anyone else having this problem right now??

Vivienne
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.