No. of Recommendations: 1
TGI Friday's is located at City Avenue (US1) & Presidential Boulevard, just off of the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76). Directions are as follow.

From I-76 (Schuylkill Expwy):

Take I-76 to exit 33. At the bottom of the ramp you will need to make a RIGHT TURN. There are two right-turn lanes, you will need to be in the leftmost one.

Immediately after making the right on City Avenue you will come to a traffic light (Presidential Blvd). Make a LEFT TURN. The entrance will be on your RIGHT immediately after you complete the turn.

From Lansdale and points North, or from Norristown and points East (Via PA Turnpike)

Take the PA Turnpike to exit 25A (Mid-County, I-476 SOUTH). After the toll booth continue approx. 4-5 miles to exit 6 (Schuylkill Expwy, I-76). Take I-76 EAST 8 miles and follow the directions from I-76 above.

From King of Prussia, Valley Forge and points West (Via PA Turnpike)

Take US-202 (from KofP/Valley Forge) or the PA Turnpike (from points west) to I-76 (if coming by the turnpike, use exit 24).

Take I-76 EAST approx. 12-13 miles and follow the directions from I-76 above.

From Media via US-1

Take US-1 North about 9-10 miles after passing I-476. Make a RIGHT at Presidential Blvd, just before the entrance to I-76 (this will be the LAST light before I-76). The last cross street before Presidential Blvd is Monument Avenue.

If anyone needs directions that are not posted here, please let me know and I will try to get them posted.

I look forward to meeting everyone!
-Terry

P.S. I'll be wearing my "Fool.com" ballcap.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.