No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm making good progress! I hope all the helpful-concerned -compassionate People who "Anchor" this Board (and everyone else) are Making Progress too.
Submitting a Dispute to CRA's (I should know this) Address of EQUIFAX.Can it be done online ?
If you have Proof (a legal "release- of -lein " document) would you Submit it with your Dispute, Or make the CRA "Dig" for it ?
I Have always appreciated, and respected All honest opinions from you All.
TIA, KNDT
Merry Christmas To All.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Submitting a Dispute to CRA's (I should know this) Address of EQUIFAX.Can it be done online ?

I'd send them a letter by certified registered mail. This way, you'll get proof that they received it (from certified mail). If they don't respond after this, you can start threatening them into compliance straight away. And don't hesitate to do so.

If you do it any other way, there may be some questions about them 'not receiving' it, 'not seeing' it in your file, blah-blah-blah.

If you have Proof (a legal "release- of -lein " document) would you Submit it with your Dispute, Or make the CRA "Dig" for it?

I'd submit a legal copy of Proof (or Proof itself if it is not a unique document) by myself along with the letter. It is prone to speed things up.

2195501y

Print the post Back To Top