No. of Recommendations: 0
Is no one else following this stock?
Print the post Back To Top
I am following this stock! It is the most volatile stock I have seen yet. It took it less than one week to drop immensely! What is going on? It is so highly rated by CAPs, and the other "raters". Why is it tanking?

KC
It's an energy stock and in case you haven't noticed, oil prices and all other commodity prices have been going down too. So, of course the expectation is that ARLP will feel some pain. In case you haven't seen this in the news, have you seen some relief in the price you pay per gallon of gas at the pump lately?

Now, before you point out that ARLP is primarily a natural gas pipeline, please note that natural gas prices have also gone down - with the exception of the blips every time a hurricane comes within a thousand miles of the U.S.
Terrific! I will get out of this one when the loss is not so major.
I am asking the same thing. With a 10 from Stock Rating, five stars from the MF caps and Barrons calling it a strong buy, and an annual dividend of 2.92 what is there not to like about this stock, and yet no post since september 2008. Any thoughts?
zem
No thoughts. I just sit back and rake in the dividends.

:-)