No. of Recommendations: 1
Ditto. This is actually a good intro for anyone not already invested in cyber security or at least without the primary overview.

I have also been in CyberArk together with Fortinet and Palo Alto for a few years and more recently Okta, ZS and CRWD with a combined 12% of my US portfolio invested in Cyber Security split roughly 50/50 between the "old guard" and "new guard" which I'm broadly happy with although I'm intending to reallocate my Fortinet holding across to the new guard as it is sliding off the hyper growth curve and not shifting across to the cloud as aggressively as Palo Alto (although full credit to them, Fortinet did manage its shift to subscriptions and business build out to perfection).

"Old Guard" are each up 200-250% for me whilst "New Guard" are each up ~50% except Okta which is also a 200%+ gainer.

Ant
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.