Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Do any top flight Aussie stocks have dividend reinvestment programmes?

Print the post Back To Top
Yes most of them do, Coles Myer, Commonwealth Bank and NAB I know so far. Check on the website of the company you want and usually the info is under Investor Relations if you are lucky.

lance2210
Refer August 1999 issue of "Shares" magazine.
At the back of the mag an appendix "Tables" includes a full list of companies that allow shareholders to join a scheme which automatically reinvests divis for new shares - see page 18 (Dividend Reinvestment Plans).

HooRoo
davo
When doing so just check out a coy PCH Group 'PCG' I was impressed with what Punchie did with the acquisition ... DRIP's and a gd div expected.. even 8.75% pref shares. The contract in Middle East seems brilliant in that it is PAYE so little risk.

Punchie is setting this one up for the super funds to get them to take large whacks of the Pref's and DRIP's.
ANZ has a DRIP with 10% discount and very good shareholder benefits if you need banking products.
The shareholder benefits are probably equal to the best that I am aware of, on a par with Coles Myer.
To find these out go to Investorweb.
ANZ has upside potential in Asian exposure.
I hold shares in ANZ and will hold shares in Investorweb when they float. I don't hold shares in Coles Myer.