Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Via voicemail and vaguely, but still.

*Apparently* whilst I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone last night, he tried to call the house. When he couldn't reach me there, he left a voicemail on my phone.

"Hey, it's me*. I wanted to say that I'm sorry for how I acted today. The evening going to Shiite wasn't your fault, and I shouldn't have yelled at you. Anyway, if you get a chance, give me a call back tonight. Bye."

Well then!

I don't think I'll call him back. I just don't feel like talking to him: I've had all the required "Ex" time today. ExMIL and her new girlfriend stopped by to drop Quinten off. And, apparently, I'm pretty high on her list of people that need to meet the new girlfriend. Interesting.

impolite

* Doesn't divorce mean you can't say "hey, it's me." Anymore? I mean, really?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 7

When I read the topic title I was prepared to fall to the floor in a dead faint, but that apology was...uninspiring.

No. of Recommendations: 0
The fact that he recognizes that Imp was not at fault is a step in the right direction. Not brilliant but at least it's something!
No. of Recommendations: 0
* Doesn't divorce mean you can't say "hey, it's me." Anymore? I mean, really?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is listed in the divorce decree somewhere.

"The title of "me" is permanently revoked" or some such.

Sheesh...I only JUST started using that with my boyfriend. Before that "it's me" was reserved specifically for my best friends.

What a "shiite head".