No. of Recommendations: 0

Last year I was laid off from a major website. I was then 5 months pregnant so didn't look for another job. Now my baby is 7 months old, and I have decided to pretty much stay at home with her. However, things are a bit unstable financially, and I would like to earn some extra money preferably temping, doing part time working or (best of all) work at home.

I live in the Atlanta area and my motley assortment of skills are as follows - Typing 50 wpm, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, HTML, Visual Basic (still learning), digital editing using Media 100 and some AVID.

What chances do I have and what can I reasonably expect to find. Any leads and/or advice in this area would be apprreciated.

PS. What other skills/software would it be worthwhile learning while I have this time at home.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.