Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Do what you think is best.

Fwiw, I generally sell shortly after a deal like this is announced. The way I look at it is the +36% gain you have right now is a sure thing, if you sell. Do I really want to risk that for just another 4% given that if something goes wrong I lose that 36% and maybe more?

Course, if someone else decides to pony up more than Duke, then you'd be out that fly-in-the-sky possibility too.

I like sure things.

Another way to think about it is, like Cramer says, "Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered."

Not that I'm a big fan of Cramer but there is some wisdom in the things he says sometimes.

Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.