Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Do you even attempt to make sense with your arguments anymore?
Failure.
So you're saying that no one argued that there were millions without healthcare? And that no one was 'dying in the streets'?

First, there WERE problems that prevented registration on the first day, so the argument is moot. We don't know how many would have purchased insurance if the websites had worked perfectly.

WTF argument is this? It's okay, because Obama's incompetent? Besides. You forgot something. The administration was BRAGGING about the number of people that were visiting the site.

However, even if that weren't the case, we are talking about DAY ONE. You do get that, don't you?
Yes, it's no big deal that millions did not sign up on DAY ONE.

Except that it punctures all the lib hyperbole about health insurance.

You have never purchased individual insurance in your lifetime. The options are complicated and it takes quite a bit of time to make the comparisons and decide which plan is best.

Failure. Yes I have. Again, stop projecting your (necessarily limited) life experiences on the rest of us. You have no clue what I've done or not done in my lifetime. It's a common left wing failing: You know better than everyone else what's better for everyone else.

It makes no sense to me that ANYONE would sign up for a plan on DAY ONE when they have a minimum of 3 months time to make a decision.

What about all the supposed millions of people who have pre-existing conditions, who are filing bankruptcy and/or otherwise can't get insurance? All those people you're always going on about who stiff hospitals because they have lousy insurance?

They aren't buying a new pair of socks.

Heh. O-care collapses under its own weight if enough young people don't sign up. But hey. Hospital stocks are up, right?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.