Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Do you get this kind of mail???

I don't think so, but I read very little of my email. I peruse the sender and subject line, and if not recognized/interest not piqued, delete unread.

Apple Mail diverts some to the Junk folder (occasionally something I'd like to read), but far from enough.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0

Short answer: no.

I get the occasional "survey" that is just a masquerade for contributions. I don't think they even tally the survey results (I've never seen them reported). But that's it. Well, during campaign season I get postal mail cards for the candidates.

As for "big tech censorship", I don't believe they have a leg to stand upon. Companies can restrict free speech however they like. Government is the one that can't. As you know.
1pg: As for "big tech censorship", I don't believe they have a leg to stand upon. Companies can restrict free speech however they like. Government is the one that can't. As you know.

You know that, and I know that, but your average Trumplican is too uninformed to realize that. And they may boycott Twitter (I wish!) But the important part is the request for donations, conveniently offered an easy step amounts.

CNC
No. of Recommendations: 1

I don't think so, but I read very little of my email. I peruse the sender and subject line, and if not recognized/interest not piqued, delete unread.

Apple Mail diverts some to the Junk folder (occasionally something I'd like to read), but far from enough.
I was swamped by right wing email and snail mail until I finally changed my registration status.

Based on half-truths, lies and innuendo, they successfully sell fear and loathing.
I was swamped by right wing email and snail mail until I finally changed my registration status.

What's a registration status?

What's a registration status?

It's what you change when half the country joins a cult of personality.

Scroll on down to "Check your registration status"

https://registertovote.ca.gov/
Actually, my e-mail is equal opportunity. From Trump's Myrmidons to AOC's fanatics.

CNC
No. of Recommendations: 2
In the 1990’s, I, an over the top gay rights donor activist and purposeful scandal creator, lived at 6330 W 80th Pl, and my mirror image at least by his mail, a Nazi provocateur klansman, lived at — wait for it — 6330 W 80th St! Our old mailman never mixed it up, but when he retired we got a rotation of newby tryouts, and after two weeks of receiving sewage I walked over to the adjacent block and proposed a prisoner exchange. I was charmed to see how ashamed he was by the mis-delivered bundle I bore, and so as I left his porch I waggled my tightly levied cabooty provocatively as i walked down the walk doing “da walk”. We were friendly ever after. He was quite simply nuts.

David fb