Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Do you have military connections (retired military in the family, etc.) that might give you access to the miltary child care system? of course that would only apply if there is a facility/base near you. Costs are usually assessed on a sliding scale based on income (buck private pays the least/COL pays lots more etc.) and I have heard nothing but positive reports from my fellow federal employees that have used the facility where I work.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.