Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Sure seems like it. I haven't bought anything on EBay in a while. I tried signing in with the username I had over 15 years, but was directed to sign in with Google instead — which comes with giving up a whole bundle of privacy data, so I said screw it.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Odd. I sign into eBay every now and then to check if some item I want is available--and the price. I have been using the same username and (and I think) password for 20+ years. No problems. My system remembers and fills it in when needed. I also do not want auto-sign-in. I want to sign in myself.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I think they 'want' to own the world. Same with twits and facetime.
Now that competition is arriving, they are getting desperate to become the official propaganda outlet of the US government, which will not allow competition.
Now that kids get online at 3 years old, something called saturation limits have arrived.
Like "Tron", your everything will be on disk for analysis. The 'Borg' are assimilating.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Like "Tron", your everything will be on disk for analysis. The 'Borg' are assimilating. - wadigo

---------------

Yep, soon direct person to person discussion will be considered a dangerous "loophole". Better to Tweet back and forth to one another so that the conversation can be curated.
No. of Recommendations: 6
"Yep, soon direct person to person discussion will be considered a dangerous "loophole". Better to Tweet back and forth to one another so that the conversation can be curated."

Just think.
The "Outer Limits" used to just be a television show.
No. of Recommendations: 1
An AGM-65 'Maverick' into Google's electrical substation will quickly end any lofty ideas of world domination.