No. of Recommendations: 1
Does the thing sound off in Centigrade yet?

Yup, was sort of funny because it did US cities in C and Canadian cities in F until I found the appropriate setting.

It also lets you ask for the soundtrack from Top Gun but when I asked for the soundtrack from Chicago it would play songs by Chicago.

Still a work in progress like this thing. I sent the link to RK and told her to fix it. Haven't heard back yet. }};-D

Tim <so MAID is a work in progress in some areas>

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ns-man-approved-for-me...

Speaking of fixing things, I got my eyes checked for cataracts in late Nov 2016. It was covered by healthcare for an annual checkup since I am a senior. I got them checked again this past Dec by a different (much better) eye doc and they got rejected for payment as it is now covered only every second year for seniors. I offered to pay the C$146 but the lady that handles the billing wasn't there at the time. Got a phone call yesterday morning that the wrong code was used and the bill was paid in full because I do have an indication of cataracts eventually so they want to keep an eye on it. Guess they don't want us old furts driving around at night with cataracts? The doc says I won't need new lenses for 4-5 years, darn my friends that got them say they are great.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.