Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Doesn't CitiMortgage offer ACH payment? I pay a number of bills (mortgage, utilities, credit cards, student loans) via ACH, and I lose zero days on the float - plus I don't have to pay for some online bill presentment system.

I clicked the link for ACH payments from the CitiMortage web site and was directed to TransPoint. Transpoint does online presentment of my mortgage statement and deducts the payment from my checking account, if and when I authorize them to. Everything is free, but a limited set of payees is offered, with Citi being the only one offered that I pay. For the one payment I've made so far, there was one day difference between the date the money was taken out of my NetBank account, and the day the payment was applied to my mortgage.

I suspect that the arangement you are refering to is no longer available for new requests, but previous users haven't been transfered to the new system yet.

sjcosta38
Steve Costa
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.