No. of Recommendations: 2
Mother-of-four has THREE LIMBS amputated after her own dog bit her and triggered life-threatening sepsis

Christine Caron was playing her three-year-old Shih Tzu Buster when he bit her
Six days later she went to hospital with flu symptoms after vomiting all night
She woke up from a coma a month later to hear the bite had triggered sepsis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6927199/Mother-TH...

t
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
1) It's not a pitbull, it's a shih tzu!
2) This seems to be a problem due to inadequate medical care after the bite, and not extreme viciousness.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Also note that scratches can be rough. I had a scratch, not super deep, but a pretty good scratch, on my arm from my dog and 3-4 weeks later had an infection in my breast on the same side of the arm that was scratched. (I believe the two things are related.) I was checked for inflammatory breast cancer, but they found out it was an infection and so with antibiotics and follow-up, I was fine. It was a frightening experience though.

Karen
No. of Recommendations: 0
What was the lady feeding her dog?

Other than her arms.

And did the dog survive?
And did the dog survive?

In the article it said that the dog was rehomed in 2015 because he was very protective of Ms. Caron and had started to become aggressive with the other dogs.

Robyn
<<And did the dog survive?

In the article it said that the dog was rehomed in 2015 because he was very protective of Ms. Caron and had started to become aggressive with the other dogs.

Robyn>>

Dogs that are aggressive should not be "rehomed." They should be shot and killed. If you don't you are leaving a loaded and cocked gun in someone's home that they know nothing about.

Seattle Pioneer