Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
last night i wauked with girlfrend (big girl) to get her smokes at elton swans store. i wus passing gas (silent) all the way there. while she went in the back room to get sum special cigs from elton i waited outside. a dog came up and i patted hims hed three times and said "you am a dog". he did not disagre but he kept looking at me. i patted hims hed three more times and added "you dont look like oj lawer" and i rubbed his piggly wiggly. a big man drove up and went in store and then two girls used phone by ice cooler. the man aks me why come none am in store and he left with mit full of slimjim and swank. that dog jus kept lookin at me and he made me nervus. finaly my girl came out and we went to my house but she had to leve and i thunk about that dog when i bowled in porcleen alley.

sum of u may wunder why i wrote this but i have to remind u that it am "a day with itchypants" and that am what i did. eccept for the dog part what i made up but it gave story flavor.

itchy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.