No. of Recommendations: 0

Is that a federal form?

I,m pretty sure it is, those other two authors who responed to your message yesterday are right.

U avoid taxes and penelties but not, commissions.

When u do get this form, fill out, run copy for yourself, do a "CERTIFIED LETTER" at the nearest post office. Cost:$3.00 (You're creating a paper trail).


Copy and Paste this if u wish:

http://Non-Qualified 1035 Exchange
Ask Jeeves: Non-Qualified 1035 Exchange

Does this help?

Good Luck
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.