Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17
Dommy,

1. Considering that I have never lied on these boards like you have claimed, I bet you cannot point to anywhere on these boards where I have lied like you claimed. Can you? I also bet you are not honest enough to apologize and admit your error. Wanna bet?

2. The court did not concede what you claimed. You propaganda headline spun some phrases out of context and misled you. Perhaps you ight want to actually read what the court actually said rather than keep falling for spun propaganda. You might actually learn something. You might learn the difference between assuming something is true for dismissal purposes versus whether or not it is actually true.

3. Do you realize that Bernie supporters lost that lawsuit you linked to (it never even reached trial)? Do you know why? I bet you don't because it would involve understanding a viewpoint different than your own.

4. Do you think the U.S. Open is rigged against amateurs favoring pro golfers?

5. Trying to refute the fact that you fall for Russian propaganda by linking to a story that is pure spun propaganda and paints a false picture is quite ironic. And hilarious.

6. Other than a couple of Trump supporters, you are probably one of the last people on these boards who should be calling other people morons. I mean seriously, have you seen your posting history?

7. Why the private email and not a post? Maybe you should grow a pair and respond publicly and say the things that you said in your private missive. Afraid of showing your true colors?

The most important point is this:

8. Please stop helping smear candidates that can beat Donald Trump. You are only helping him win.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.