Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Don't know how one would pick from ITWO and ARBA. I've got them in a GG B2B basket along with CommerceOne, and Perigrine (and Oracle of course).

Along those lines though, I'd really like to see the board define specific baskets where the games are shaping up. Sure we talk about some favs all the time but, well, here's an example: I've bought a number of the NextGen Network companies that we have talked about here but I am having trouble understanding how they break into natural groups of combatants like who are RedBack's, Juniper's, Sycamore's, and Brocade's natural enemies? Understanding that, after all, is at the very heart of the Gorilla Game and I'm not feeling very confident about my capabilities yet in this NextGen Battlefield (still need to do more homework, eh).

So, I guess my first paragraph implies that putting, ITWO or ARBA on the List of Ten seems a little premature to me, like we've already picked the winner - have we? I'd like to see "Six Baskets to Rule the World!"

-Ken (a faithful lurker...)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.