Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I take great offense at the article you posted yesterday and the comments regarding the issues and the candidates being the same. Call me old-fashioned, call me a FOOL, but I think articles like yours and just the attitude and cynicism they portray are part of the downfall of this country. I will not tell you which candidate I voted for, only that I live in Florida and realize, today, for the first time in my life of being old enough to vote, that my vote "will" count, along with all the others who went to the polls in Florida yesterday, as never before! It does matter whether or not you listen to the candidates, at every level, and then exercize your right as a citizen of this great United States to go out and cast your ballot. In your reckless, selfish disregard for this right, watch what you wish for - it might come true!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.