Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I consider myself to be pretty organized and I have gone through various things. Pre-tech, I did use a Franklin organizer for at least a few years. Wrangling schedules for kids and work, it did serve its purpose. Now I have little to do for work other than putting trips on a calendar. I seem to do a mix of tech & paper. One thing I like about tech is putting ticklers on the calendar - like car registration or annual medical appointments where they won't schedule until 3 months before.

One other place I like tech is using my iPad to take meeting notes on visits and easily referring to the last notes which could be as long as a year before.

I do enjoy physically crossing an item off a list. I do seem to do elements of dot journaling but in separate places. The biggest enticement for me would be buying colored pens and different journals but I have to admit that I love buying that kind of stuff and it's all around here. Thanks to Marie Kondo, I won't be buying much more but what I have does give me joy.

Although I use tripit with a trial Pro subscription, there are still times on convoluted trips that I will put it on a spreadsheet & print it out to take along.

Is anyone doing dot journaling or trying it ? Willing to post about it ?
Print the post Back To Top
What the heck is dot journaling?

LD
Google didn't help ?