Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Dov, "This is my declaration, made with complete sincerity, that Anibaldo is one of my closest friends in the TMF boards. I have been on TMF for around 7 years now, and have been posting on many boards, mostly the PA board and this board.

As long as Abe is made welcome here, I will feel welcome as well.

Abe may have different political beliefs than many on this board, and he may say things that some of us have a hard time accepting, but Abe is a good guy and I reject in advance any HINT that someone makes that he is antisemitic. That would be a lie, and I don't appreciate people lieying about any of my friends.

If it wasn't for Abe, there would be a poster who lived to bash Israel, for years, and bait Jews as well, blurring the lines betwen antizionism and antisemitism on TMF, and that poster is no longer allowed into TMF. Thank you Abe, for that, and for being a friendly voice of brotherhood.

And again, if anyone is going to go after Abe, just know that you are going after me as well."
I second that. For the record, I am a Christian and a gentile. Teresa
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.