Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Dr. Guy Chamberland tweets breaking news on patents👈 @DrGChamberland
1/4 I’m paying attention. Several people have asked about @tetrabiopharma’s #patents after I posted about our ODDs earlier today. [ODD = Orphan Drug Designation]
Here’s a list with many more filed & pending.👈👈
8:18 PM · Feb 7, 2021
2/4 ARDS-003 related patents👈; 1 #USA, 1 #EU, 1 #AUS granted, several pending per region, others filed.
3/4 PPP-003 related composition, method & use patents👈 for inflammatory pain indications of eye; #USA, #EU, #AUS granted patents & others pending.
4/4 Two USA granted patents👈 topical anti-inflammatory formulations; 1 allowed USA other inflammatory conditions👈; patents pending & filed.

Looks like official news releases will be forthcoming. This is a new development nobody mentioned to me. I like a company that keeps good secrets. GN

PS: The ARDS-003 patents cover Tetra's HU-308 which is in the major GMU research phases now. Remember, for the study at GMU, it's being called ARDS-003. That's what he's talking about. They also call HU-308 the PPP003 for eyes and ocular inflammation. Same drug, different condition. Super CBD, really. ARDS-003 is the injectable form. PPP-003 is not injectable. Got it? They all have their own paths to FDA approval, although all the separate studies do have various overlaps.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.