Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I had a whack-azz dream last night.

I don't remember much of it, aside from the surrealness of it all, besides one part where I find a salamander in the turtle tank.

I go to feed the turtle, and instead of a turtle is an enormous salamander, and the tank is just crawling with insects. I my dream I remember thinking "this is what people mean when they say something is teaming with life." And I spend a good chunk of time looking at the tank and trying to decide how to deal with the salamander (which scares me a little) and cleaning out all the insects so that the turtle has his house back.

Interestingly, none of the insects leave the tank, even though the top is just a grill with plenty of holes. Everything stays in this little bundle.

Anyone care to take a crack at what all that means?

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.