Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I had a whack-azz dream last night.

I don't remember much of it, aside from the surrealness of it all, besides one part where I find a salamander in the turtle tank.

I go to feed the turtle, and instead of a turtle is an enormous salamander, and the tank is just crawling with insects. I my dream I remember thinking "this is what people mean when they say something is teaming with life." And I spend a good chunk of time looking at the tank and trying to decide how to deal with the salamander (which scares me a little) and cleaning out all the insects so that the turtle has his house back.

Interestingly, none of the insects leave the tank, even though the top is just a grill with plenty of holes. Everything stays in this little bundle.

Anyone care to take a crack at what all that means?

impolite
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
Interestingly, none of the insects leave the tank, even though the top is just a grill with plenty of holes. Everything stays in this little bundle.

Somethings bugging you.

-shorty, doc
OCD: Something's
Cold medications sometimes can trigger wierd dreams.

kimmmmm

Anyone care to take a crack at what all that means?

I'll play.

I think it probably has to do with something in your life that worries you, something that could explode or get out of control (=out of the cage). It has up till now been contained, but you're wondering how. And if you can handle it when/if it's not.

Further, I'd wager a guess that it's not something of your doing, or in your control. Otherwise, you'd know how that salamander and all those bugs got in there.

DN-related?

-Molly
Further, I'd wager a guess that it's not something of your doing, or in your control. Otherwise, you'd know how that salamander and all those bugs got in there.

That is a good possibility, especially considering the cold meds (which would add to the whackadoodle as another mentioned).

DN-related?

Most likely. I wish I could update more on that, but frankly there's not much to update yet. Just more paperwork and court <sigh>.

At least the good news is his issues rarely impact me directly anymore - we've gotten to a point that we can soften any financial impact he will have on us month to month. Too many Financial Impact months in a row and we will be hurting, but here and there? We can handle it.

impolite
No. of Recommendations: 2
oh- hey
on the *salamander in the room* note -
does DN yet know about the marital change?

peace & just asking
t
No. of Recommendations: 9
does DN yet know about the marital change?

Yep! I had to tell him as he called to talk to the kids a few days after we had told them, and Her Bootiness might as well be the Town Crier for things you don't want told.

So I told him, and he said congrats.

You could have knocked me over with a feather, honestly.

peace & I didn't expect *THAT*
impolite