No. of Recommendations: 14
It seems that in 1988, Beto O'Rourke had fantasies he liked to share. The now somewhat infamous fantasy of running down school children with his car has a particularly psychotic flavor that I'm sure will be a delight to his followers....

The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. I soon quit my job,
and stayed at my house in an almost comatose state. My dreams grew longer
and more vivid. They kept me alive and proved to be the only thing
to live for. I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third
birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.

http://textfiles.com/groups/CDC/visions.crusade

His response to this today? "It was stuff that I was a part of as a teenager that I’m not proud of today, and I mean that’s the long and short of it.”

Anybody else entertain such psychotic thoughts...at any age?
He sounds like he may be 70 years too late. In 1936 he could have taken his dreams to Heinrich Himmler, who would probably made him a Captain in the SS. He'd have been a good fit.

Clearly, a highly qualified psycho, worthy of this nation's highest office.

And lest we forget, he racked up 4,045,632 votes in the 2018 TX senate race, representing 48.3% of those who voted.

Full Article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-wrote-murder-f...

BruceM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.