Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello everyone

one of the investorweb corrrespondants has proposed drinks on 31 March (Friday), at Nth Sydney Harbourview Hotel (Blue St). It's pretty much an informal chat about shares to likewise investors. I hope to see you there !!!

lance
Print the post Back To Top
With the ides of march a special marked day and my transport (camel with roller skates) being up for road kill I will not be able to cross the nullabor <smile>

June maybe when we have action on the PoG front ...
Hey, lance, have one on my while you're there - or - as you Ozzies say - my shout.

Regards,

Christina
Dear Christina

no worries, shall have a drink for you.

Lance
Sheeesh if someone said "my shout" I would be demanding the money after the acquisition of the whole 'top shelf' (come to think of it the exchange rate is cozy at present) ...

T'is a ritual or are we going double or nothing?
i am quite happy for the PoG Bet to stay at the one carton limit. By the way John i expect more people on this board after being viewed favourably by Personal Investor March Edition.
Hmmm, read the article in the PI magazine ... should get busy around here ... where is that FAQ ?

Also, attended a talk at the ASX on Monday ... organised by E-Trage ... and the presenter, Roger Montgomery, mentioned this site more than once ... and no other site (besides e-trade of course) !

I wonder how many lurkers we have ?
Dear SydneyGirl

Well done going to the ASX lectures, you are on the first step to financial freedom.

Yes i did indeed read the PI article, you can find it on the web if you use the search feature. Also Dogs of the Dow refoucsed on Australian stocks has a link.

I actually created the poll to see how many lurkers we have. I think we are WAY TOO LOW !!! so go and vote everybody. I think even New Zealand Boards had more votes !!!