No. of Recommendations: 0
In hopes of finding an easy solution to my problem, trying to set up a drip as a Roth, I thought I'd research this board. I now see this is indeed tougher than it first appears. Am I foolhearty to think the two may be married?

The solution is...

Finding an institutional third party to act as guardian to the account.

The problem appears to be...

There is little demand and no money to be made by the bank or broker for providing this service.

Where does one turn?

To the transfer agent of the company in whom you wish to invest?

To your brother-in-law's cousin's husband, the investment banker, you met at some family function who may be willing to help you out?

Is there someone out there willing to provide this service????

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.