Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 21
Drudge basically made all this stuff up 2 years ago and was just wrong. MB reposts now because the Nobel Prize winner says something MB doesn't like - investing in renewables!! the horror!! Best just attack the person, even if it's irrelevant and false. Sebb

Who says I hate renewables? I don't hate renewables. Anyone who wants to invest in renewables should be free to do so. So make my day. Invest in all the renewables that you want. Put up all the solar panels you want in your house. Why should I object to that?. You are making my energy usage cheaper.

However, Sebby boy, don't use my money to do your investment -- that is what I object to. If you believe that renewables should be it, put your money where your mouth is, but don't take someone else's money to achieve some kind of energy world that you believe in but that others don't.

Funny, you liberals are always throwing at our face that we should not be imposing our ideas and values on other people. And of course God forbid someone working for Exxon has no validity in expressing his thoughts or ideas. When I do, I am accused of being part of Exxon's PR -- but when it comes from your side of the story -- you are an "independent" thinker -- the rest of the stories that do not agree with you are "made up". And thus you don't mind imposing your own ideas as if they were facts. The reality is that you and your kind want everyone to fall in line with the global warming BS and see it your way -- so you use the power of government to impose it by edict -- and then you try to claim intellectual honesty. ...Mmmm

Madame Butterfly
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.