Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
Yesterday, well-aware that Joe won’t grovel and prostrate himself before Vlad as he did, he issued this stunning corker:

Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia-Russia-Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary, the United States was put at a disadvantage....that was nevertheless overcome by me. As to who do I trust, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags [sic], or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out...should be obvious.

The only thing that’s still obvious is that you got punked, a scenario Joe is sure to avoid.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Unbelievable to hear a former POTUS spew such idiocy.

How do Trumperlicans support this lunatic?
No. of Recommendations: 5
what a series of lies!

Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of Putin and Russia

NOPE

Because of the phony Russia-Russia-Russia Hoax

NOPE

made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary

NOPE

the United States was put at a disadvantage

NOPE. TRUMP HIMSELF PUT US AT A DISADVANTAGE. NOT JUST WITH RUSSIA, BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD.

that was nevertheless overcome by me.

MORE OF A JOKE THAN A LIE ;-)

As to who do I trust, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags [sic], or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out...should be obvious.

THE HORRIBLE TRUTH: TRUMP PREFERS RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE OVER US INTELLIGENCE.