No. of Recommendations: 19
https://www.theregister.co.uk/business/

Informative article on Nutanix. And it was Duma who brought us Nutanix if I recall correctly. It certainly was not Tamhas.

Multiple of us deciphered Nutanix, and Duma called the timing of its rise from the ashes again.

Makes me wonder, what produces more value to this forum, those who say shut up, or those, like Duma, who selfishly share with us their passion of stock analysis?

And btw Nutanix is not a Rule Breaker selection, unlike what you see on Saul’s board for the most part. Again, Saul’s board is great, but different.

Makes one wonder why all the recs go to Tamhas when all he is campaigning for is to shut Duma up, while Duma adds such value to this forum, but those recing Tamhas appear to add nothing stock wise.

Using logical deduction again, it would seem that such posters, although they clai otherwise, have no interest in stock investing. Wonder what their interests could be?

Myself, I will take one Duma over 100 of those mindless rec’ing posts that tell Duma or anyone to shut up.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.