No. of Recommendations: 5
Duma,

Like OMG, look under figure 3 in that article, this author is raving more about the product than I am. Under figure 3 he is talking about how Altyrex’s reputation growing as it rolls out its new modules with use cases growing dramatically creating even more and more business value. True, streaming data still needs to be worked on (but how long do you think that will take to be added?).

I am only writing as I read part of the article because frankly there is too much stuff and I don’t want to bore people.

It is one thing to say that AYX is building greater capabilities and expanding their use cases and increasing value to their customers. It is quite another to say, and much more significant that AYX is getting the “reputation” of doing said things.

Look, you don’t need more from me. If I find something negative, I will come back. If I find something more on TAM I will come back. But like with Talend, and yes it is a real and legitimate question how Talend is going to make money with its current pricing strategy and data price disruptions, I have great faith that Talend knows how it will and will do so, and that the market for AYX is at least as large as SAS found it to be, along with supporting multiple other large players in it. That makes the $10 billion TAM cited by AYX (for just one aspect of its market, it has a second $20 billion TAM for another aspect of it - I don’t recall what these aspects are) very reasonable given all these large players in the market. As to the $20 billion aspect, if someone is interested I am sure not difficult to find what that is.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.